ATI HDMI Audio Driver, Version 188.8.131.5234 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the ATI HDMI Audio Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDAUD-00246285-0042.EXE program.
- Click the "Go to Step 2. Software Agreement" link at the bottom of this page.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "Accept".
- Download the REDAUD-00246285-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDAUD-00246285-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "ATI HDMI Audio Driver for Microsoft® Windows® 7" click Next.
- At the "Finish" screen, click Finish.
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status " message box appears, please check the list ofKnown Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the ATI HDMI Audio Driver is completed.
Інформація про файл
- 64 bit
- 15.61 Mb